The genius bar people are usually really helpful with problems. My friend washed her ipod accidentally and they replaced it for free!
You can enable the accessibility menu - businessinsider.com/how…
Thanks guys, ended up calling, not much they can do but replace the phone, which will cost me $180 :( (my phone is 1month out of warranty otherwise they’d replace it for free, just my luck as usual)
don’t say that glasses rock! trust me, you’ll get used to them. I think getting them when you’re older will be an advantage as well. I was in year 8 when I needed them to see the board at school. The ‘grandma’ taunts were terrible, now I love them.
I actually had glasses in grade 6, but going into high school, i never wore them, which has probably worked out worse for me now!
acid reflux maybe? maybe even costochondritis
Yes. It happened to me too. At one stage, it hurt to breathe. But after a couple of days it went away. This is so not an answer you’re after.
that happens to me sometimes, it goes away though. i’m not sure what could cause it.
Thanks all for your answers. I’ve looked into it and put it down to a strain. Recently started using the rower, so i conclude that this is why! Will talk to my PT about it later tonight!
holy hell thats like how much i weigh. thats impressive. I dont want to sound rude for asking but what your weight? is it anything close to that or are you like a total badass mother fucker for that? lol either way its fucking awesome
my current weight is 113kgs so not too far off it really, hopefully i’ll get to lift my body weight, soon enough!! :)
I fucking love you! you bad ass motherfucker! So proud! Legitly so proud! P.S fuck John. Leg press his face.
so proud of myself, i was like, oh i might go for a walk now, then i tried to get off the couch, thats not happening.
Why have you not made me any food yet…. :(
make your own damn food. i’m no chef, just a good food maker ;)
add some avocado… mmm.
oh there was avo in there too!
I bet they didn't even have the acquired taste for it. They probably had it WITH MILK
my poor tea.
my delicious delicious tea.
THATS A SIN
I'm gonna assume you left a giant bright note saying "DO NOT TOUCH MY TEA!" -Sinead. Seriously, that's considered theft in the US.
no sign, but i don’t expect someone to go through a cupboard to get tea when they’re is normal tea sitting right next to the kettle.
i’m never leaving my tea unattended again.
SOMEONE DRANK YOUR TEA?!! :O
SOMEONE DRINK LIKE 5 CUPS OF IT.
THATS SO MANY TEA BAGS.
WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS.
Odd numbers! <3
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when i’m telling them how i feel.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
I’d call my mother, for obvious reasons. I’d tell her i love her and for her to pass it on to everyone i love.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust, with trust comes love, for me.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
More than likely, this is the same person.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
I would give up 1 year of my life in a heartbeat, just to spend another hour with my dad. :(
11. Does love = sex?
No. I do believe to love you need that physical bond, but love does not equal sex.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
This morning. Talking to cade about my dad and how today isn’t the greatest day in my head.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
My home. Its where i feel safe, i could never lose that.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
there’s no point wanting to change the past, becasue thats behind me and i can move on from it.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yes. Just because they are homeless doesn’t mean they deserve to die.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
I can’t even. This isn’t a choice I could ever make.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
I gave a couple my tickets in galactic circus because they needed a few more to get a big prize for their little girl
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
For everyone I love and care about to have happiness.
Go for a run/walk. It will help clear your mind. I suggest walking through a nice local park with lots of interesting wildlife to look at
I would but i’m stuck at work til 4 :/